Lynn Carpenter wrote
> When we visited in the fall of 1998, we saw lots of lace.

I remember having visited the Rijksmuseum some years ago for a special
*temporal* exhibition. I saw about wat Lynn described. The exhibition was on
the occasion of the 75's aniversay of the Kantsalet and the lace was their
posesion, not the museum's. That explains the 75 I saw recently on this list
too. I'm not sure wether that was 1998. I checked the items of the Kantbrief
of that year but didn't find any reference.

Jo Falkink