Tamara wrote:

<What's "Taracey Emin's Bed", BTW? Last para. on p 17)>

Tracey Emin is an "artist". Her "My bed" was short-listed for the Turner Art
Prize in 1999. "A bed in which she claimed to have spent a week after a bad
break-up complete with vodka bottles, cigarette butts and pregnancy tests."
Se's clever though - it's made her very well known and wealthy.

It was in The Saatchi Collection in London, but I don't know (or care) where
it is now.

If you want to see what some people consider to be art, the bed's on:

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/arthist/sharp/issues/0002/pHTML/pTraceyEminMyB
ed01.shtml

Jean in Poole