On Feb 8, 2005, at 3:38, Jean Nathan wrote:

If you want to see what some people consider to be art, the bed's on:

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Units/arthist/sharp/issues/0002/pHTML/ pTraceyEminMyB
ed01.shtml

<VBG>. Thanks for the reference but, with the IOLI Bulletin deadline snapping at my heels, and given comments from other Arachneans, I don't think I can afford to waste the time :) I was never very adventureous in my design, anyway, so would be unlikely to find any "sisterly-sympathy" thread in common (and it's *not* just sour grapes, either, though, in "my times", we didn't have pregnancy tests; we'd spend a couple of sleepless weeks, before going into a full-blown panic mode at "missing"...)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/