I've been looking at Christine Springett's Christmas
Book and was wondering if anyone out there in "lace land" knows where I can
purchase some of the "jewels" which are used in some of the Xmas Decorations. I've
emailed "Roseground" with the same question but to date haven't received a
reply (almost 2 weeks ago now).

Roseground have taken over the bobbins side, but Forget Me Not lace took over the kits and crafts side, so I should think they are the place to try. Maybe they'll know where else to get the "jewels" if they don't stock them themselves.

http://www.forgetmenotlace.com/index.htm

Sue