When I click on the Arachne Webshots, as in my Favourites, I can only get a few people's albums.
When I went to the url given by Carolina to get to Rhianna's photos, (many thanks for that, I could not get them any other way, either!) I see there is a long list of albums by Arachne lacemakers.
Why does this not come up for me? Has the "address" changed recently?
I put in the url without Rhianna's number on the end, and just got this web page has gone, or some such notice.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,