Jean Barrett wrote:

. In Prague however there was a supplier from Spain, sorry I cannot remember their names, and they carried lots of back issues. They were at the NEC last December as well. Perhaps they also go to Lace events in Europe. I picked up about 3 single issues which all had several patterns which I liked. Much cheaper than a subscription and better than the web site as there you cannot see the patterns apart from the cover one.
Jean in Cleveland U.K.

Maybe it was the magazine "Bolillos"? or "Labores del Hogar". This last is a crafts magazine which includes in every issue a lace pattern. Then, one or two times per year (I don't remember now), put to sell an special issue as a resume of all lace patterns published in all that period.

Best regards.

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain.

--

Carolina de la Guardia http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego/ Witch Stitch Lace II now available

Private apartments for rent on Spanish Coast
http://www.winterinspain.com