Hi

For those of you who have been following the saga of the Kununurra Kid trying to get her kit together you will be pleased to know that I have found a way around the bobbin issue http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/bobbin.html - if the town has enough gift wrapping paper that is<g>. Still no reply from the Aussie supplier I faxed asking for a quote.

I have made my own pillow http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/block.html and until I see how good I go at the actual bobbin lace making I will stick with it. Not so keen on making the 36+ bobbins though so can you suggest a supplier of beginner bobbins in Australia?

Well off to roll some more.

Jenny Brandis
the Kununurra Kid

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.0 - Release Date: 3/8/2005