I've only attended 2 previous conventions & both times I just
took an afternoon class, so that I could sleep-in & give me
time to relax. This year I'm going to take 2 classes. I usually
choose to go on a tour on the Wednesday. In San Diego I
went on the Zoo tour & in NJ I went on the lace factory tour.

Don't feel that you have to do everything - though you don't
want to miss the functions that are included in the registration
fee. And you can save money by providing your own breakfast
or lunches - some Slim Fast drinks & bars saw me through.

This time its the airfare from Estonia to Denver that is going
to cost me heaps. But yes, you do need some spending
money, there is just so much to choose from.

Weronika, tell your husband that the conventions planned
for the next 3 years are too far away from California. Quote
"carpe diem" at him & say this may be the only opportunity
that you may get. You never know what the future holds.

Hopefully, I'll see you at the Arachne lunch in Denver.
Pene