From: "Dr. Jo Ann Eurell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: April 4, 2005 9:46:47 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Demo hours and tax status for IOLI

Hi Tamara!
There seems to be some confusion on Arachne or Lace chat about the reporting of demonstration hours for IOLI so I'll see if I can clarify it as a past president.

IOLI 501c3 tax status is granted on an educational basis. We keep records of charter chapter demonstration hours in case the educational mission of the organization is ever questioned. Demonstration hours are reported to your regional director and they include them in their annual report. Hours can be reported by charter chapters or by independent individual members. Foreign members can also report their hours - it helps further demonstrate our mission.

If you have further questions, please contact our current IOLI president, Louise Colgan. She is copied on this email.

Hope to see you in Denver.

Jo Ann Eurell
Urbana, IL
--