  From: Trish Worrell
  To: lace@arachne.com
  Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 3:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [lace] Galician Lace Catalog (Spain)

  Hi gentle spiders,

  I am fairly new here and have been lurking for a couple of months. My name
  is Trish Worrell and I belong to the Bluebonnet Lacemakers in TX and the
  Rose Ground Lace Guild in Tyler, TX.

  I too had trouble downloading the file. I tried several times and it would
  time out at about 7 megs. each time.

  I went and downloaded a shareware program called download express and it
  downloaded the program for me. It breakes the file up into about seven
  pieces and downloads each piece at the same time. When the download is
  complete it puts it back together for you. That solved my problem with not
  being able to get the entire file at one time. It also allows for you to
  resume your download where you left off it your connection is interupted.

  Here is the link that I downloaded the program from. I am on a dileup
  connection and this made all the difference for me. http://www.metaproducts
  com/mp/mpProducts_Downloads_Current.asp

  I am looking forward to meeting some of you at the IOLI convention in
Denver
  this year.

  Trish Worrell
  Jacksonville, TX