Hi all,

having just read the last lace digest I recieved, I feel I have to say
something...

Hasn't any one head of the DELETE key. If you are not interested in a topic
Delete it......the name change topic did not interest me, so thats what i did
!!!
How can you tell someone to get of the topic beacuse you are sick of it...it
may interest some others.

Also I am no Royalist but name calling is a little disrespectful, and I am sure
some of your mothers may have told you........ "If you can say anything nice,
dont say it ! ""  as mine did.

If you dont like this message.....DELETE it. It only takes 1 second of you time.

hope you all have a nice happy day.

Lee-Ann Withers
Waurn Ponds, Geelong, AUSTRALIA
http://au.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tasper67/my_photos