Well, now I've seen it, I think the whole thing rather resembles the wellknown situation with Dr. Johnson's talking dog; i.e., the wonder isn't that the fence is so beautiful (which I don't think it is), but merely the fact that it exists at all. To my mind the object (fence) and the technique (lace) coexist uneasily and demonstrate their unsuitability to each other. (I know, I know, there will be plenty of Arachnes who disagree with me) -- Aurelia