sorry to be writing about this again!  But I have still not managed to renew
my subscription to Kant!  I have now tried three different e-mail addresses,
one seems to have disappeared into the ether and two have been returned as
undeliverable. (one was the address from their site and the other the
address in the magazine!)  Can anyone help with the correct address?  I will
try once more then it will be a question of reverting to snail mail I think!

Sincerely,

Sue Fink,
Masterton, New Zealand