The new owners of the former Embroidery Shop at 51 William Street, Edinburgh, trade as Sewing Matters (incorporating the Embroidery Shop) from 1 Northfield Court, West Calder, West Lothian EH55 8DS. Tel is 01506-870177. West Calder is about 13 miles SW of Edinburgh.

Nigel Bean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:48:15 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lace] The Embroidery Shop, Edinburgh

I google for this and found a listing giving the address as:  51, William
Street. Since I can't remember the address (could take you there) and I'm not sure where I have put my Edinburgh street map, can anyone tell if this is a new
address or not?  And aol knocked me off before I could explore the site.

Patricia in Wales