Thanks for the info.  I didn't notice the peg and now
that you mention it I remember seeing a photo of one
once.  Book or magazine; maybe one of those old IOLI
bulletins that are posted on the Professor's site?

They would be a novelty to have; if I wasn't saving
all my money to spend at the vendors in Denver!

Diane

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19158&item=8198621894&rd=1