Mine is Model no.10013 and is made by Zelco of Mt. Vernon, NY. I have the Battery Pak which uses 4 "C" batteries and also have the Transformer Part no. 10414.

Clay said that her Itty Bitty Book Light didn't give much light. Don't know why hers is not strong. Mine is excellent and with fully charged batteries, I get the same amount of light as I do with the transformer. I always keep extra batteries and bulbs in my IBBL packet (I made a zipper case). I've had my light for years and use it constantly.

They are sold online by Zelco. 'course, Liz, the transformer will do you no good, but the batteries will be fine for your purpose. I use the battery pack all the time. Keep fresh ones handy...

Betty Ann in Roanoke Virginia USA

From Liz Cumming,

Can you tell me which of the Itty bitty lights is best?