On Jun 19, 2005, at 12:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ricki) wrote:

I'm still debating whether or not to go to the convention -- it's such a
relatively short drive from SLC!

Yeah, not having to buy a plane ticket is always a plus... :)

I'm wondering if there is any way to tell at this point which classes are already full? It that posted somewhere, or is there a way to contact the
organizers to find out?

If you go to:
http://bcn.boulder.co.us/arts/rmlg/rmlgconv.html
you'll find that there are two co-chairs listed for the Convention. Either one of them should be able to answer your questions (I've been dealing with Vasna, as she's on Arachne, and was easier for me to reach). But I'd ask for a list of classes which still have spots left open, rather than ones which are "full-up"; that list is likely to be much shorter... :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/