It's a pity there isn't a picture of the 50 hour blouse (or I can't find one)
to see how much lace there is on it, because I'd love to get an idea of how
fast these lacemakers are.  I always remember Doreen Fudge telling us the
Midlands lacemakers could make a Beds collar (and we are not talking small or
narrow here, one of the ones with a wide back and shaped, hanging down fronts) in a
day and a half.

Darn and I thought I was doing well at an hour a square inch

Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia