Thanks to every one who answered this question. We came across the information about the Craft show when DH put in a search on the Birmingham Site for every thing that was on in July. This site came up but with no date. However I put in the NEC site and put in enquiry for July and saw that there is an antique show there during the time we are there so I will look fori any lace related items ( I will only look not necessarily buy! but that depends on how much every thing is)

Ann Blunden in Australia