Of course it would be nice for some of us if everyone in the world spoke and wrote English. But lace is an international language, and I for one would be very sorry if anyone felt that they were excluded from Arachne because they had difficulties with English. Having had such a fine response from people willing to translate titles for the Professor, I know that there are a lot of lacemakers out there who are willing and able to help with translation in many languages.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])