From: Helen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jun 29, 2005 5:36 AM
To: Lace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] glass bobbins

Hi,

yet another question :o)  Can you tell that term's over?  Anyway, I've just
used the glass bobbins I got for my birthday a few weeks ago.  How
expensive is my new-found glass bobbin obsession likely to end up being
(I'm in the UK)? And can you tell me the names of any recommended suppliers?

Thanks,
Helen

Helen in Somerset, UK

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"