There is an early line drawing or perhaps woodcut of a Chinese lacemaker (or maybe she's doing a form of macrame) which I have seen in several books. She is perched on a bench with one foot drawn up, sitting in front of a loom-like structure with her threads attached to weights of some sort. I was hoping to copy it for the Professor, but for the life of me I can't find it now. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I know I have seen it here in something that was on my table, but I had to move everything aside in order to set up rollaway beds, and it will take hours of cleaning out to put everything to rights. So if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]