I wonder if the actual outcome at the Pitt Rivers Museum will be that  they 
will open their spiffy new building with brand new exhibits. Then they will  
close the old one for refurbishment and when it reopens there will be no lace 
at 
 all in it at all. I am pessimistic that a museum would install a brand new  
permanent lace exhibit or clean one up, even though they may not have the  
energy to take out one that has filled a space for 30 years. I hope I am  wrong.
 
I was talking with a friend today and she told me that the V & A will  be 
receiving funds for revamping itself. Does anyone know if the lace rooms will  
be 
revamped or even retained? 
 
Devon

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to