In a message dated 8/29/05 12:16:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Last year - I think that it was the December issue of OIDFA-magazine, they
> told about a Summer-school in Gozo, about Maltese Lace. It should take place
> in the Unicersity of Gozo. And this Summer-school is actually a place that
> we
> would like to join next year - if it still exists.
> I have written e-mails to the e-mail adress mentioned in the text in the
> OIDFA-magazine - but have got no answer at all. Only an automatic mail that
> it
> was received, and that somebody would answer my mail later on. It was in
> March
> - but now in the end of August - I have still not got any answer.
> Later, I did search for this course - and found another e-mail adress - the
> same happened - nothing at all.
> Middle of July I did search again - and this time I found a report about
> activities in the Gozo-university, and they did mention the Lace
> Summer-school
> as well. I did write to the department of the University that had the report
> on their homepage. I only got the automatic mail, that they had received my
> mail, and somebody would anwer later on. But I have still not got any mail.
>
> Does anyone of you know about this Summer-school - perhaps have an e-mail
> adress that works - perhaps know more about where else I can try to write
> to?
> Is it too early - but we do need to be sure that we can get the ticket - we
> would like to spend two weeks in Malta (combining the lace class with a
> holiday there).

Dear Arne,

The President of OIDFA lives on the island of Malta.  Since you have
exhausted alternatives, why don't you write to her what you have written to
Arachne?

Her address is on the back inside cover of your OIDFA bulletin.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center