dear arne
the lace school is run by consiglio azzarpardi so you may be able to get details direct from her if not, you could e.mail me direct and i will be able to forward on more information about the lace school in gozo, one of my students (and her husband) went there this summer and had a very enjoyable time, so i can find the information you want from her.

nicky  suffolk

ps excuse typing but i had an accident on holiday and can still only use one arm.