Hi,

In a couple weeks my son is leaving for Peru. He will be hiking in the Macho Pechu (Sic) area. He will also spend a couple days doing a little sight seeing, also. So my question to any one who might know the area; Is there anything lace related that he might be able to find to bring back to me? Since I'll be babysitting his big dog, I told him, he had to bring back something for me. I know they do a lot of weaving and knitting there, but I have never heard of any kind of lace from there. Would they have any thread stores? I'm sure there's plenty of yarn but I don't care for that for tatting or lacemaking. I know we have lacers from all over the world on the different lists but I don't recall anyone saying they were from Peru.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA
TatPat1, NATA #333