i'm going to leave this letter as is just so everyone will know on lace
chat what the conversation was about.  i also said in the email, if i
didn't say this clearly, that i wasn't sure and that i had heard from
someone else it was considered antique after 20 years old.  this is
obviously not true and i wouldn't want to be responsible for misleading
anyone or seeming to accuse anyone or any seller of misusing this label
to make a sale.

i appreciate knowing what erra a seller is really advertising by the
worried.  i am not giving others the idea that america is allowed to
cheat the public by lieing about the age of their items.  this is not
true at all.  someone even printed the rules at to what age means what
in america, so it was clearly explained and i'll find the email the
nice and well informed person sent and send it to lace chat so everyone
will know what the u.s. really considers to be antique, which is the
same as the u.k. being the item at 100 years old.

from suzy in tennessee,u.s.a.