On Oct 22, 2005, at 19:01, Anne Toney wrote:

Queen Mum?

what on earth do you call a dowager bloke???

As for Shirley's:
And what qualifications do you need  to be an Arachne Dowager?

2 possibilities: A) joined April '95-April '96, which would give us just under 100 people. or B) joined before the "Arachne '98 in Nottingham" event, which Pat Hallam (now of Roseground) had organised for us. There were only about 200 of us then, but we still made a good showing there, and it was great fun putting faces to names; I still have the photo of the entire group...

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/