> Radmilla Zuman designed a nice one.  I don't know how you can get it,

> > I'm looking for a pattern for a butterfly in Milanese. Hopefully
> > not to difficult:)

Radmila very kindly shared the pattern, i.e. a photo of the finished
lace, to Canadian Lacemaker Gazette. It is in Vo. 15, No. 3, Spring
2001 - you're on your own with figuring out the braids. For her class
the idea was that everyone's butterfly would be different.

There must be other butterfuly patterns for Milanese, such as in the
book by Anne Moore. or is it Louise Colgan's book - not being very
helpful here!

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)