> http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578631108&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:FR:1

 Merci sof. for the link, those fans are quite beautifu, but the cream
colored one is clearla not a needle-lace fan as stated. I think you can
call it a Brussels-Duchesse, I can see 3 little needlelace inserts, the
Duchesse-part is made with a thicker thread than usuall. The motifs
remember me the bruggse.bloemwek more than duchesse, but beginning 20th
century they worked with thicker thread even in duchess to speed up the
work.

Alix

from luxembourg.