At a recent workshop, Dianne, we were told to
gather your bobbins into sets of 4 or 6 and make
a plait with each bundle about an inch long before
we cut off.  Perhaps if you made your plaits 2 inches
long, then cut in half, it would secure both ends for
you.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/