Hello Anne,
I am sorry but there is no shop for lacers in HH. All lacers here get their stuff by snail-mail from one of the dealers like Gebriele oder Heikina de Ruyiter or others. And still the laces aren't on display in our museums and at the moment the room with the "Lacemaker" by Liebermann in the Kunsthalle isn't to see because of renovation. Sorry. Does your husband have the chance to come to Ramstein? About 90 km from there is a lady with a lace-things-shop.
Greetings

Ilske from Hamburg in Germany