Now how cool is that....I am doing a real happy dance here.....I can't
believe out of 17 names I won......That is so cool....now I can't wait to get
it out of my mailbox...and look at it all. I love tatting....I tat better than
I can bobbinlace. Been tatting for years..but with bobbinlace I am still a baby
diapered with a bobbinlace book. I am so very happy!!! Thank you so very, very,
very muchly Bev in Canada!!!!!!!!
  Signed,
  Sherry the happy tatter in New York where there is snow on the ground....