I have received a very sweet Christmas card and note from Nora. It is a scene of a house surrounded by snow! (I'm still hoping for a little of it myself) There is a beautiful star ornament enclosed and also a letter. She did a great job on it, and doesn't even read the language in which the instructions were written. Nora is all the way over on the west coast of Canada and I am here on the east coast of Florida. Yet we have a bunch in common! Thank you so much for your wonderful gift. It has made my Christmas richer already!! Hope you have a special Christmas and that your New Year finds your completed file larger than your wish file :) Somehow, I doubt that is possible for a lacemaker...

Thanks again!
Debbie in Florida