Today I found something at Michael's crafts store that might be of interest.
It is a huge square wreath box. It's made by Sterlite, and says it's 27-7/8"
x 8-3/8", and takes a 24" wreath.

My 24" straw pillow fits inside with room to spare. It's high enough to take
three pillows stacked on top of each other (assuming no projects on them),
and the lip snaps on nicely. Pricey at $20, but with a 40% off coupon, not a
bad deal. The only real problem is where to store such a large container.
I'm working on solving that one!

Barbara Joyce

Snoqualmie, WA
USA