According to Pat Earnshaw in her Dictinary of Lace,  published 1982

'Point de Fee, fairy stitch, witch lace'
A twentieth century version of Binche lace, with a ground similar to
partridge eye, currently made at the Kantcentrum in Bruges.

I am going quite beserk looking for my piece of Point de Fee, which was
identified for me by Pat Earnshaw several years ago.  As I remember, it is a
somewhat open, quite decortive piece using the basic priciples of
Binche, but much freer and to a slightly larger scale.  As soon as I find
it, I will
make a scan.  I have been so busy with my books etc, I have quite ignored
the lace collection and it needs a sort out.  If things get put back in the
wrong order, it is fatal.

Angela in wet, wet Worcestershire UK