I have recently discovered another site with free graph paper/grids. This one has polar and logarithmic grids, too.

http://www.pdfpad.com/graphpaper/

I emailed the owner and asked if he could alter the polar ones so that they radiated from a corner, to make a larger size for designing fans, collars etc. He has now done this, and says if anyone has any other ideas, would they please let him know and he will do his best to supply what is required.

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire