I just sent to Margot Off list, but obviously I am far too late for the Virtual meeting. I think it happens in the early hours, pre-dawn our time. Pity! .. It would have been fun to participate.
It is a Great idea.

We had a Lace Day here in Melbourne on Saturday, and the guest speaker was our Secretary, Annette Lally, who make the most beautiful Honiton lace. Her talk was on the history of Honiton Lace, and was augmented with some slides, and a super display of lace. It was very interesting, and I learned a lot! In fact she has Almost inspired me to have another go at Honiton lace - but only Almost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) (As yet!!!)

Annette was in Honiton last year, I believe, so some others in UK may know her.

I love honiton lace, and I love the honiton patters, - but they are easier to make in needlelace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) I bought the Biggins book on Honiton Lace for the designs, and have done the rocking horse in NL, and it looks good!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz