Hi,

Did that subject line get your attention?

Today I went to a luncheon for the Queen Mums of the local area of Red Hatters. One of the ladies sitting at my table was telling us about a Chocolate Party that her group was having soon. Since "Lace Makers" all love chocolate, my ears perked up. Any mention of Chocolate always gets my attention. : ) It seems that once a year they hold this party. Every one brings a dish made with chocolate. A cake, cookies, etc. It just has to be Chocolate. This sounded like a lot of fun. The only draw back she said was that some over dosed on Chocolate.

This sounded like fun for a special event or an extra get together that you group might have. So I decided to pass it on.

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA
TatPat1, NATA #333