If I had a choice of cottons, 40s and 50s would probably be my first choice,
too. Unfortunately, they're not readily available in the Jerusalem area,
although Miriam tells me that she's seen some in the Tel Aviv area. So I will
stick with the coarser perle 8. But it's not as though I'm trying to make
microscopic lilies, after all! <g> I was thinking that a bunch of larger oya
would make an interesting brooch. A large carnation that I did in variegated
perle 8 turned out quite well, except for the fact that I inadvertently made the
decreases on one side of the petals until I realised my mistake.

Avital