Hello Devon!

I know that Jan Gardiner of Lacewing Designs in England sells bobbins specifically for wire working, but it is much easier and cheaper to make your own. Just buy any basic, cheap bobbins, drill them slightly to get a start, and then screw in the tiny hooks that are sometimes used for putting in the back of pictures for hanging. They are really cheap, too - I think mine cost me about 3p (GB) each, and they work beautifully. If you cannot get hooks small enough, sometimes you can get loops or rings attached to a screw thread that you can just open slightly with a pair of pliers.

Hope this helps!

Dee Palin
Gloucestershire