"Helen wrote:  What might be easier is to set up a separate mailing list (eg
lace-relay) for the relay. That way, you've only got one email address to worry about and the onus is on individual participants to subscribe/unsubscribe"

This suggestion would help the "rolling" part because one person in each region wouldn't have to be responsible and on-line most of the time. We could all drop in and out as the day progressed. NZ and Australia would start because they are already on tomorrow (or almost) as I write this in Central Canada. Then India, then our Israeli friends, then rolling across Europe, UK, Atlantic Canada, then across the rest of North America ending up with Bev out in Western Canada (don't think we have anyone in Hawaii) (sorry if I missed anyone).

We have plenty of time to check into the best way of doing this.

Malvary in Ottawa where it is 9:00 a.m. Thursday and the overnight snow has stopped.