Hello secret pal, thank you for the goodie bag that arrived today (Mon 20th)

I don ,t have pierced ears but my daughter has so she will enjoy them. The
bobbins will come in handy when  do Honiton. I make some Honiton and also
Torchon .I try most of the laces I also do quite a lot of needle lace. The
bead will be good for my Midlands bobbins. The torch is a good size for
traveling. The chocolate was a disaster as it had all melted into a big
blob. It is not a good idea to send any foodstuffs to Australia as our
customs and quarantine people are very strict.

Thank you Mary Wiedermann