Hi Bev and Everyone,

  What a beautiful site!  I love the Bucks pattern.  I've been doing very
little yardage or edgings lately, and feel inspired to work a little point
ground again.  I'd love to hear more about your lovely pattern.  Was it also
parchment? Or is it crumb-apart card? Thank you for sharing your work with us!

  Laura
  Lace! in NM, USA

bevw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi everyone
Will the fun ever stop - your e-mails have been so encouraging for me,
and I hope for others working on lengthy laces!
I have just published my first blog, simply with a picture of the lace
in progress and a few words. Go here to see the l.i.p.
http://www.looonglace.blogspot.com/

Choosing a site name was tricky because long lace on its own wasn't
suitable, and longlace didn't look right either, so we have l-o-o-o-ng
lace for a really long lace, and it reads more like 'looon glace' -
easy to remember anyway.
--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)