From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Noelene Lafferty
Sent: Wednesday, 8 March 2006 6:02 AM
To: The Browns; lace Arachne
Subject: Re: [lace] Helpful cheap tools

I've always got a pair of eyebrow tweezers with my lace
tools, but the point of the hackle pliers is that they work on
the reverse principle to tweezers - you have to squeeze them
to release the thread.    So you squeeze to open them, clamp
the thread, then you can put them down, holding the thread tight,
and use both your hands to manipulate the other end of
thread

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  For those of us who can't get to fishing shops, possible we could use
  good eyebrow tweezers .Any thoughts?
  Sheila in a wet (at last) Sawbo'
  www,lace-helpandhistory.info