Just discovered a new lace tool today. I bought a needle tugger meant for
pulling needles through thick fabric and spotted the potential for pulling pins
out of the pillow - I'd use tweezers but it puts my teeth on edge - it's
basically a thin plastic tube you put over the pin and pinch and then pull out.
I suffer from nails that peel and shred when I pull out any quantity of pins so
I think this is going to save my nails
  jenny barron
  Scotland