Hi spiders
Long time since I've posted, but I've been lurking nevertheless. Anyhow, whilst doing some research at the County Record Office, in Ipswich, Suffolk (UK), I came across referencing to an old document, which I did have a quick look at. It is an old vellum document dating from 1830 and it details the Deed of Partnership between Jonathan Austin and John Greenwood who were lace manufacturers in Nottingham (UK). I didn't read further because I had limited time for my own research.

I don't know if anyone is doing research to which this may be relavant, or knows someone who is, but if you are please contact me and I can give you the specific catalogue details for re-locating this item. If you were actually looking for it you'd never find it and why it is in the Ipswich Record Office archive is anybodies guess.
bye for now
Nicky

in Suffolk where it has been bitterly cold, wet and well normal English weather I suppose.