Okay, here's a brief summary:

CT is half stitch.  I've never heard another term for it.

CTC makes woven fabric, so one of its names is cloth stitch.  Those
places where BL is done with linen thread call it linen stitch.  The
English call it whole stitch.

CTCT is a different stitch.  Since it is two half stitches, some people
call in whole stitch.  Those who consider CTC to be whole call CTCT
whole stitch with a twist.  I've never heard it called cloth stitch
because it doesn't form weaving.

Hope this helps.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA