I have been having a sort out, as we are soon to move to a smaller house, and some things have got to go! I have decided, reluctantly, to part with five different straw-filled pillows, including two antique ones, and a large tapestry frame on a stand. I wondered if anyone would be interested in buying any of them from me? If you are interested, please email me privately and I will send you details and pictures. Thank you.
Dee Palin
Gloucestershire, UK