  From: Breana K. Mock
  To: lace@arachne.com
  Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 3:40 AM
  Subject: [lace] Honiton, Wymondham lace day

  My wonderful lace teacher wrote a couple of months ago asking for people to
  suggest lace places for my sister and me to visit in England.  (She just
  graduated from college and wanted to take a trip there to celebrate.)  You
all
  gave lots of good suggestions, and now I need some specific information on
the
  two places we'll be going.
  I'm wanting to go to the Lace Day in Wymondham on June 17th.  Can anyone
give
  me details on the location, time, etc?
  After the Lace Day, we'll be going to Honiton, but we can't find a bus
system
  that runs between the two places!  Can anyone give me any tips?
  You can e-mail me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Thanks so much!
  --Breana in Jacksonville